Euromesh Clone Attempt

I bought some 3/4″ conduit and tried to make a clone of Bacchetta’s Euromesh seat.

This ended up being too wide, and all my attempts to shorten it made it harder and harder to mate the ends up correctly.  Eventually I found someone selling a used Euromesh seat online, so I bought that.  At this point in the project, where I already have a bike that works, I didn’t want to spend hours and hours building a part that might be funky.  I’m trying to imagine being on whatever I build for an entire day, like on a Century ride.

The Euromesh seat came in the mail, and as soon as I handled it, I knew I’d made the right choice.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestmail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *